Walking distance to top rated restaurants, clubs, and shopping, Neo Vertika is a trendy, upscale building near downtown Miami. The lobby is adorned with pop art, which is further enhanced by the eclectic yet relaxing music. Neo Vertika’s enormous pool deck has plenty of room for get togethers and boasts beautiful views of Miami. This building is a great value, especially for a buyer looking to finance because unlike many new buildings in Miami, this condominium is FHA approved. Feel free to contact me should you want more information on available units in Neo Vertika.
- FHA Approved Building (as of 5/28/10)
- Located on Miami River near Mary Brickell Village
- Close to MetroMover Station
- Modern and Sleek Common Areas with Music Throughout
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Built in 2006
- 36 Stories including Parking and Amenities
- 452 Units
- Amenities: Pool, Fitness Center, Jacuzzi, Business Center, Clubhouse, Barbeque Area, Concierge, Waterfront, Washer/Dryer in Unit, Valet Parking, Covered Parking, Central A/C, Central Heat, & Sauna
- Estimated Maintenance Cost per Square Foot is 0.53
Since 2006, the average price per square foot in Neo Vertika has dropped about two thirds
*All photographs acquired through membership to the Southeast Florida Regional MLS. Photos are property of Southeast Florida Regional MLS.