I was introduced to this building a couple of years ago when a friend invited me to the spa. WOW. I fell in love. The sleek yet lavish interior design, which to me felt like a fusion of Louis XVI and contemporary chic, drew me like a moth to a flame. The views from the pool deck and spa are spectacular and one feels privileged to be surrounded by such a setting.
The Icon Brickell has 5 Main Components: On the West Side (off of Brickell Avenue) is the Viceroy Hotel and Spa (LOVE IT), To the North and South are Icon’s Tower I and II (You have GOT to see these lobbies – WOW), To the East are Icon’s Bay Units and in the middle is the Park Terrace/Pool Deck that connects the four structures mentioned above (Longest infinity pool I have ever seen and a life size chess set to play with – oh yeah, did I mention a full menu and drinks brought to you poolside?)
You will fall in love.
- Built in 2008
- Ten-Acre Enclave
- Total of 1800 Units Combined in All Towers
- Between 50 and 60 Stories in Each of the Towers
- Towers I and II are Fannie Mae Approved (http://iconbrickellrent.com/blog/?p=65)
- Centrally located on Brickell Avenue, Icon sits on the northeast corner where the Miami River meets the Bay.
- Eclectic and beautiful arquitecture by Arquitectonica and interior design by Yoo inspired by (Philipe) Starck
- Amenities/Features: Spa & Fitness Center (w/Juice Bar, Tubs, Steam Room, Sauna & More), “Smart” High-Tech Building, Dining/Lounging (Café Icon, Bistro | e, Eos & Club 50), Park Terrace/Pool Deck (w/Fireplace), Residents are Granted Access to The Grand Bay Club of Key Biscayne, Party Room, Play Room, Theater Room, Library, Waterfront, Central A/C & Heat, Washer/Dryer in Unit, Valet Parking, Multi-Level Covered Parking and 24-Hour Concierge
For more features, please visit: http://www.iconbrickell.com/features.php and to see the individual floor plans for each unit please visit: http://www.iconbrickell.com/pdf/ICON_FloorPlans.pdf
**Note** The chart above depicts the sold prices (in thousands) of units at Icon Brickell since 1/01/2010. The chart below reflects the average sale price per square foot for the same sales since 1/01/2010 to account for the vast differences in square footage among the sold units.
As you can see from the two charts above, the recent prices for a unit at Icon Brickell (no matter the size) falls between $300 and $400 per square foot. There is no observable trend that tells us whether or not prices are increasing or decreasing so you can probably expect sales in the coming months to continue to be within this range.
***Photographs acquired through www.IconBrickell.com (by Robin Hill Photography) and through membership to the Southeast Florida Regional MLS. Photos are property of IconBrickell and Southeast Florida Regional MLS. Information on closed sales at Icon Brickell used to create graphs was taken from Southeast Florida Regional MLS.***